We are a regional population health collaborative. We connect diverse groups of people to align resources and expertise. Together, we actively work towards improving population health in Western New York
Keys to Health
With over 200 health indicators, K2H serves as the WNY data source to gather information on health conditions, socioneeds index, and demographic distributions. It provides healthcare professionals the opportunity to identify areas of need for the community they serve through data utilization.
The P2 Collaborative aligns resources to measurably improve health and healthcare delivery, increase access to care, and reduce health disparities in Western New York.
Our Core Values:
1. Collaborative. Working with others leads to the best decisions and outcomes for all.
2. Integrity. P2 delivers as promised, making the best choices for the right reasons.
3. Purposeful. We are intentional in our choices and judgments, using evidence-based approaches and planning processes.
4. Transparent. Through honest, open information sharing we build trust.
5. Accountable. We accept ownership of actions and results.
6. Inclusive and Diverse. There is strength in diversity; we are committed to respecting differences and to making inclusiveness a part of our culture.
7. Reliable. Information is best accepted as valid with outside verification from trusted sources.
What to Expect at the WNYHCC Meeting - 1/12/2017
The WNYHCC meetings are fun, productive, and interactive. Join us as we practice using the asset map with real work applications, such as finding support for your funding asks, collaborative opportunities, and program development.
Bond, Schoeneck and King
Thomas Schenk, MD
BlueCross BlueShield of WNY
Olmsted Center for Sight
Elyse Burgher, MPH
Food Bank of WNY
Michael W. Cropp, MD
Michael Edbauer, DO
Catholic Health System
Catholic Medical Partners
John Fudyma, MD
Division Chief General Internal Medicine
State University of New York at Buffalo
Richard D. Hague Jr.
Pastor, Mount Erie Baptist Church
Elizabeth “Betsy” Lansing
Rich Products Corporation
President, Glide Health IT, LLC
Pastor, Lincoln Memorial United Memorial Church
Nancy H. Nielsen, MD, PhD
University at Buffalo’s Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
Gregg Shutts, EdD PA-C DFAAPA
Ingram Micro, Inc.